newbies

26 Oct

Happy Friday!

Here are some new lovelies I picked up this week.

IMG 9084

I love this $15 rug I found at Home Goods. I’ve been loving navy and white lately.

IMG 9093

IMG 9075

Also found this chevron rug for the bathroom for $12! The colors go perfectly in here.

IMG 9047

IMG 9059

We finally got a West Elm near us and they were having a 15% off sale, so Monday I popped in and picked up some things for the guest bath, like this monogram hand towel.

IMG 9061

and these diamond towels as well as the shower curtain, on sale of course!

IMG 9082

I love to find deals and use coupons any chance I get (my poor husband)

Have you scored any great deals lately?

Will you shop at a specific store just because you have a coupon? I do!

7 Responses to “newbies”

1. Jackie October 27, 2012 at 12:43 PM #

Love the rugs and everything else!! You have such good taste!! I love all your decor!!

2. Ty October 31, 2012 at 10:00 AM #

I have been following your blog – it’s gorgeous !! I love your style !! And congrats on the darling baby girl !! Can I ask… Where did you find that grey chevron bathroom rug? It is non-skid?

• Lizzie Stewart October 31, 2012 at 10:14 AM #

Thank you so much!

I found it at Home Goods, it’s not non skid because its reversible.

Sent from my iPhone

3. Cassie November 1, 2012 at 7:09 AM #

Beautiful as always!

4. Mikki Platt January 5, 2013 at 9:34 PM #

Beautiful home!!! Any chance you know where you purchased that great mirror above the sink?

5. tildedesignstudio January 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM #

Everything looks great, but I personally love the monogrammed hand towel! Thank you for all these wonderful images and ideas.
    Stephen, Interior Design Denver