nursery sneaks

11 Aug

Well now that I’m officially on maternity leave, I hope to get the nursery completed before our little one makes her arrival. I’ve already gotten so much completed but now I’m at a huge stop because the crib I finally decided on has been back ordered since July!
Ugh I really hope it gets here soon, they are now saying August 17th so keep your fingers crossed.

Anyway, I think I’ve kept you in the dark long enough, here are some sneak peeks of the nursery.

Oh! and thank you all for the paint color feedback, we ended up going with “Lighter Mint” by Sherwin Williams and it was the exact color I was looking for.

IMG 0413
IMG 0411
IMG 0424
IMG 0421
IMG 0416

9 Responses to “nursery sneaks”

1. Andrea August 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM #

This looks gorgeous, can’t wait to see the full reveal!!!

2. Dogs, Dishes, and Decor August 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM #

What a darling nursery! I adore the little lamb from the Animal Print Shop! I can’t wait to see the full reveal.

3. Kristin August 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM #

So cute so far! I know you are waiting for the big reveal, but can you let me know where you got your rocker from? I am looking for something similar and wanted to see if you had a source. Thanks so much!

4. brooketamisiea August 13, 2012 at 3:10 PM #

OMG I love it already! Where is that fan from? I have been searching high & low for the exact style – one for my office and one for the nursery! Hope you are feeling well!

xo,
    Brooke

• Lizzie Stewart August 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM #

Hi Brooke!

The fan is from Target, they sell them online and in the store it’s by Hunter.
      I’m hangin’ in there, ready for this little one to arrive! But a little nervous for the delivery. Yikes! When are you due? I’m due the 30th.
      Hope you are feeling well!

5. Sarah Dorsey August 14, 2012 at 10:01 AM #

Gorgeous! The mint paint looks so perfect! Looking forward to seeing it all🙂

6. Erin September 4, 2012 at 7:47 PM #

I love everything so far! especially the paint color and picture wall! where do you buy your frames? I am looking for a 16 x 20 white wood frame with or without a mat and am having no luck.. I am excited to see the finished room!! good luck with your delivery!!

7. Kate November 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM #

Hi Liz, I am wondering what kind of paint you used. I know you mentioned lighter mint by Sherwin Williams, but was it glossy, semigloss, satin, etc. I really know nothing about paints so I wanted to ask! Your nursery is one of the prettiest I’ve seen!