The Baby Shower

11 Jul

Hi All!

July 1st was my baby shower, and I wanted to share with you the pretty photos that were taken by the lovely Michele Beckwith

I absolutely loved how everything turned out and I definitely couldn’t have done it without my sister in law and besties!

Liz Shower 001

My gorgeous besties!

Liz Shower 173

Liz Shower 005

Liz Shower 027

Liz Shower 054

Liz Shower 066

Liz Shower 073

Liz Shower 063

Liz Shower 058

Liz Shower 060

Liz Shower 050

Liz Shower 053

Liz Shower 134

My beautiful sister in law with her custom onesie for baby girl.

Liz Shower 156

Liz Shower 153

Liz Shower 220

Liz Shower 070

Seriously obsessed with the cake topper.

Liz Shower 116

Liz Shower 123

Just some of the amazing ladies that attended the shower.

Liz Shower 172

My mommy and mommy in law

Liz Shower 178

Presents for baby girl!

Liz Shower 237

Liz Shower 239

Oh and not shower related but I love this shot she got of the living room, makes me seriously want the entire house professionally photographed!

Liz Shower 075

11 Responses to “The Baby Shower”

1. oestrogenoverload July 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM #

I have put this on Pinterest because it is the cutest idea I have seen for a baby shower! The idea with the baby grows is so lovely! Thanks.

2. Melissa Adler July 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM #

Love these!! I had so much fun planning it with you & all the girlies.❤ you bestie!!

3. Jackie July 11, 2012 at 2:53 PM #

Yay!! It was such a gorgeous shower! I’m glad everything turned out well! Can’t wait til your baby girl arrives!!❤

4. A Pura Vida July 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM #

Congrats! I love the gold mason jars!

5. brooketamisiea July 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM #

Ahhh! Love this — I had my baby shower last month, so fun! Yay for baby girls! Hope you are feeling well! I have 7 weeks left – can’t believe how quickly it’s gone!

xoxo,
    Brooke

6. Katelyn July 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM #

I love your taste and I love reading your blog (and seeing all the cute ideas)! Where did you find the cute little chalkboard name tags that you had out?

7. mango.shenanigans July 15, 2012 at 6:47 AM #

gorgeous shots!!
    sending you all my good karma to baby and you😀

8. melissafutagaki July 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM #

What a beautiful shower! You look amazing. Where did you get your dress? Love it!

9. barbara@hodge:podge August 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM #

What a gorgeous shower and that DIY customize a onesie is brilliant! Conrgats!

10. Dogs, Dishes, and Decor August 12, 2012 at 10:38 AM #