The Bathroom Reveal

5 Jul

We did it! We successfully remodeled our guest bathroom in just over a month.

Special thanks to my amazing husband for his hard work, late nights and determination.

I’m in awe of you.

So in case you forgot, this is what we’ve been living with for the past 5 years.

Img 9166

Img 9167

Img 9173

and now for the amazingness!!

IMG 9707

So happy we went with a pocket door, it completely opens up the space.

IMG 9716

Paint color is Benjamin Moore Horizon 1478

IMG 9733

IMG 9662

IMG 9658

IMG 9669

IMG 9701

Love this mirror and it was such a steal at Lowes

IMG 9684

IMG 9666

IMG 9674

We went with a ceramic subway tile because I just love how the light reflects off of it. Plus it’s super durable and easy to clean.

IMG 9726

IMG 9672

IMG 9667

IMG 9653

To add a some glamour to this tiny bathroom we opted for this gorgeous crystal chandelier that I found on Overstock

IMG 9698

IMG 9692

So there you have it, our little guest bathroom got a brand new look. I seriously couldn’t be happier and can’t wait for baby girl to take her first bath in here.

16 Responses to “The Bathroom Reveal”

1. brittany July 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM #

That looks amazing! I love the sparkle and how clean it looks!

2. Amanda July 5, 2012 at 10:13 AM #

Gorgeous! I seriously need to use some of your decorating ideas. I love them!

3. Star July 5, 2012 at 6:31 PM #

This is lovely! The light fixture really makes the room. good find!

4. Steph July 5, 2012 at 6:39 PM #

Very pretty!

5. Tammy July 5, 2012 at 7:13 PM #

WOWZERS! What an amazing project!!!! I especially love the tiled nook that you have for shampoo etc…love the tile you used for that. The white subway tile is timeless. Great choices!!! So happy for you.

6. etta July 7, 2012 at 3:07 PM #

holy crap you are some talented people! that is a gorgeous bathroom, don’t be suprised if some of your readers want to drop by to use the ole guest bathroom:) Oh- how did you make the mason jar bronze? I’d love to know!

7. Tricia July 11, 2012 at 8:17 AM #

What is the name of your floor tile and where did you purchase it? It is gorgeous!

• Lizzie Stewart July 11, 2012 at 11:32 AM #

Hi Tricia!

We actually ordered the floor tile from Amazon, I found that they had the best price and the quality is so nice. You can find it here

8. SB July 27, 2012 at 8:22 PM #

Hi! I love your bathroom. Could you tell me where you purchased your vanity light from and what’s the name of it? I’m in love!

9. Brooke August 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM #

I LOVE it! Oh my gosh, so dreamy and perfect for the babe! How are you feeling? I am not sure when your due date is, but I know we are close – I am 36 weeks now…can’t believe it! We are renovating our new kitchen right now, I posted some progress on my blog – can’t wait for it to be done so we can move in and I can complete the nursery!

10. Danielle April 13, 2013 at 10:51 AM #

Hi Lizzie,
    I love this bathroom. Can you provide a link to the subway tile you used? Love your blog!!

• Lizzie Stewart May 15, 2013 at 7:28 AM #

The subway tile was purchased at a local tile store. But you can find similar styles at Lowes and Home Depot.

Sent from my iPhone

11. Diane July 11, 2013 at 7:53 PM #

Hi. Love your faucet…..what kind is it? Do you know the style name as well?

12. Rocketgirl January 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM #

Awesome job! Looks like a magazine feature bath. Love the tile work – you have inspired me!

13. Bre April 14, 2014 at 7:40 PM #

Love what you did to your bathroom! I’m looking to do something similar with the subway tiles in our bath, but I’m having such a hard time deciding on light vs. dark grout. Do you remember what color grout you used? And would you mind sharing?