Stencil Wall Complete!

28 Sep

Yep! We did it!

We conquerd the kitchen with an amazing stencil by Royal Design Studios called Casablanca Trellis.

The whole process took us about 4 hours, thank god I had the husband there to help me, because I don’t think I could have done this alone. I envy all those who can!

Here’s how our little Saturday of painting went down

Many hours later we went from this…

to this!!!

And remember the sunburst mirror I DIY’ed, well I found the perfect place for it.

Don’t you think it compliments the wall perfectly?!

We chose a white satin paint, it’s actually the same color we painted all our interior trim. I love the sheen against the eggshell wall.

Hope you like it! I’m pretty much obsessed.

I’d love to see any walls you’ve stenciled. Were you pulling out your hair or were you loving every minute like us?

21 Responses to “Stencil Wall Complete!”

1. Candice Waldin September 28, 2011 at 9:11 AM #

OMG I fricken love it Lizzie!!!

• Lizzie Stewart September 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM #

Yay!! Thanks girl! Can’t wait for you to see it in person, it’s amazing!!

2. anna September 28, 2011 at 9:25 AM #

lizzie, you guys are incredible. looks AMAZING!!!!!!!!

• Lizzie Stewart September 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM #

Thanks Anna! you are super sweet!!! I lovvvvee it!

3. Ryan Stewart September 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM #

Looks good babe! Couldn’t have done it without u!!
    P.S. You were right It was a good idea.

4. Melissa September 28, 2011 at 12:46 PM #

Yessss I am OBSESSED! Can’t wait to see it in person!!! Seriously can’t stop staring at the pics hahaa

5. Kristy Swain September 28, 2011 at 12:47 PM #

LOVE it! I like the subtlety of it. Looks awesome. Adds so much more interest to that wall.

6. Michelle De Leonibus September 28, 2011 at 3:21 PM #

Wow! This is amazing!!!🙂

7. Melanie Royals September 28, 2011 at 4:11 PM #

Great job Lizzie and hubby!! Your stenciling looks amazing and THANK YOU for choosing our Casablanca trellis! I’ve been obsessed with stenciling for 28 years now….it just doesn’t stop.🙂

8. Colin O'Neal September 28, 2011 at 5:19 PM #

pretty awesome!

9. Carrie Koppin September 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM #

Turned out great.

10. Tammy@InStitches September 30, 2011 at 6:04 AM #

Love the design and that hubs helped ! Just found your blog, I’m going to have a look around….

11. Angie O'Hara October 2, 2011 at 8:27 AM #

Looks so good…..I have never stenciled before, is there any tips you can share? did you use regular paint or buy the stencil creme paint from the Design studio website?

12. Tracy March 8, 2012 at 7:25 PM #

That is adorable. Bravo, bravo! Thanks for sharing.

13. Laura March 22, 2012 at 9:26 PM #

Is there anywhere that you can buy this same type of pattern stencil for cheaper?

14. arzea October 13, 2012 at 6:34 PM #

I LOVE IT!!!

15. Angela Lopes March 21, 2013 at 8:30 AM #

I need that stencil…

16. Mari June 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM #

hello, is the level really required for this project?

17. twowilldo.com October 7, 2014 at 11:34 PM #

Each new age brought the criminal element forward with it.
    However Yahoo marketing and other pay per click search engines offer
    some excellent traffic at a more reasonable price.
    The Unit is powered by the Main chip adopting the CORTEX A8 core Sam
    – Sung S5PV210,and CPU frequency up to 1GHz, Memory 512MB, internal 2G memory
    space for TV and Internet integration.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Eggshell, Satin, Matte or Flat?? | Let's Talk Color! - August 9, 2013

[…] The picture of the stenciled wall illustrates satin painted on a Eggshell painted wall. Perfect! […]

2. Satin Wall Paint | Fashion Your Home - June 27, 2016

[…] Satin Wall Paint 5184 X 3456 Disclaimer : We do not own any of these pictures/graphics. All the images are not under our Copyrights and belong to their respective owners. All Pictures have been taken from different sources, If any Graphic / Image is offensive or under your Copyrights then please E-mail us via contact page to get it removed. […]