Pretty Front Doors

25 Apr

I want to paint my front door! Well more like, I want my husband to paint it.

You can’t really tell from the picture but right now it’s just a stained doug fir door and I’m kind of over it.

But first I need to remove the screen, but what do I do during those hot summers. ugh Any ideas??

I’m thinking either yellow, turquoise, or light blue.

Here are some pretty door colors I found

Aren’t they gorgeous!

I want to update our door hardware as well, and add a vintage door knocker.

Maybe like this guy

8 Responses to “Pretty Front Doors”

1. Jessica April 25, 2011 at 8:34 AM #

Oooooo, that’s a tough one! They are all to die for. I’m loving the turquoise, especially if you are looking for more originality. I’ve seen a lot of people do yellow in Los Gatos. But like I said, all gorgeous. Have you thought about a retractable screen door? The one’s I have seen are a little pricey, but soooo worth it, they just disappear! I think they might even have kits at Home Depot now.

2. Candice April 25, 2011 at 9:17 AM #

Will Ry let you paint the door any of those colors?! I can totally picture your house with either one… but for some reason the yellow one is really standing out!!

3. Kristy Swain April 25, 2011 at 10:20 AM #

I love the turquoise one! (Second one down.)

4. kellyt April 26, 2011 at 5:01 AM #

I’m so glad you gathered these photos. I’m wanting to paint my exterior door as well but also the front door on the inside. Love the yellow and the turquoise.

5. Candace April 29, 2011 at 1:27 PM #

What manufacturer and color did you end up using on your blue front door? I am in the process of replacing my front and was thinking of going blue…yours looks fantastic.

6. Kim November 1, 2011 at 3:00 PM #

Do you know what color that soft yellow is on the house numbered 206? Thanks!

7. Adrianna October 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM #

Quality posts is the important to be a focus for the users to pay
    a visit the site, that’s what this site is providing.