Zoe’s Toddler Room

18 Mar

So since Zoe has been getting more and more active and creative, I decided to update her room to make it more fun and toddler friendly.

1395089017 045963 IMG 2080

My favorite addition to the space is the playhouse canopy from Land of Nod. Zoe is obsessed and it’s now our favorite spot to cozy up and read a good book.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

1395112063 967902 IMG 2115

You might notice I switched out the rug, FYI cotton rugs with kids are a nightmare to clean.
This one is a little on the rough side and it came a little damaged, so I ended up getting an incredible deal on it thanks to Overstocks amazing customer service. So I’m keeping it for now because I love the print. I plan to get a larger sheepskin to go over it instead of the two small ones since Zoe loves anything and everything soft and furry.

1395111532 296299 IMG 2106

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

To free up some more space we moved the crib to the other side where the dresser/changing table used to be. And since we still weren’t ready to give up the changing pad we moved it to the ikea bookcase.

1395088842 908432 IMG 2077

I also made a couple changes to the gallery wall. The owl print is by Kelli Murray, her work is amazing.

1395088923 405196 IMG 2078

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Amazing custom portrait of all my babies by Weekday Best

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

I’m still so in love with this glider, and of course the cuddles that come with it.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

With Zoe’s book collection growing daily I needed a better storage solution. I’ve always loved the Ikea ledge book walls and now she has her very own!

1395111535 673437 IMG 2107

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

I had so much fun rearranging and decorating her room and I’m so happy my little client loves it too!

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

17 Responses to “Zoe’s Toddler Room”

1. Cindy March 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM #

love!! where is the geometric pillow from?? thanks!! :)

2. Mulsi March 18, 2014 at 12:37 PM #

Obsessed!!!! We’ll have to come over & visit this week. I’m sure London will be obsessed too. Seriously so cute girl!

3. Jessie March 18, 2014 at 8:44 PM #

Those curtains are amazing!! Mind sharing where they are from? Thanks!

• Lizzie Stewart March 19, 2014 at 8:15 PM #

Thank you! They are Ikea’s Ritva and I trimmed them with black grosgrain ribbon.

4. Jackie March 22, 2014 at 10:46 AM #

I love everything about this! Especially the canopy and book ledges. I had a tent when I was little and loved it so much. Love your designing Lizzie! ❤️

5. Ashley July 20, 2014 at 7:08 AM #

Where did you get the gold pouf?

6. Marcia Asplund October 2, 2014 at 8:00 PM #

Beautifully done; love the metallic touches; esp. the pouf. Where did you get gold pouf and pink deer head?

• Jessica September 2, 2015 at 11:47 AM #

The Land of Nod sells a gold pouf like this!

7. erb159@yahoo.com October 5, 2014 at 10:09 AM #

I love the mint color, its not to bright, but not washed out either. Could you let me know what color it is! Thanks.

8. Victoria January 30, 2015 at 7:00 PM #

I too am dying to know the mind color! I’m actually at Lowe’s getting samples right now!

• Lizzie Stewart January 30, 2015 at 7:04 PM #

Hi the wall color is Sherwin Williams Lighter Mint.

9. Liz April 25, 2015 at 12:55 PM #

Hi! Sorry to leave a comment on an older post but Im a little obsessed with how you did her room! So perfectly put together! I’m in the middle of doing a little refresh on my 14 month old’s room. Just Wondering what frames you used for the prints? And did you add the mattes or did they come with them? Thank you!

• Lizzie Stewart April 25, 2015 at 3:32 PM #

Hi I got the frames from Target and Aaron Brothers. If you go with Target they come with matting and Aaron brothers you need to buy the matting. Hope this helps : )

• Liz May 3, 2015 at 12:56 PM #

Thank you!! I actually have been using target frames! Ive just been having a hard time finding ones with matts the size I’d like lately. Their frames really are great though. Not going to lie, but I completely 100% copied the way you have her ikea shelf, I had been thinking about getting one for a long time to replace this big clunky dresser and a bookshelf that we have in my girls room and as soon as I saw this post I bought it. Her room has always been this almost exact color scheme (I actually have the same ikea cart and the for like ever print) and I just fell in love with adding a little touch of black to it to ground it all a little bit so I got the same rugby stripe bins. Hope you don’t mind! Thanks again!

10. katmjones June 4, 2015 at 8:17 AM #

Where is the little table and chair from? Also where did you find the cubbies?

11. Laine July 11, 2015 at 9:21 PM #

Hi sorry for the comment on n older post. However I was wondering where you got the like forever print from? Beautiful work!