Zoe’s Nursery

17 Oct

Baby Zoe 0019

I’m so excited to share Zoe’s nursery with you, each time I walk into this space it makes me so happy.

Her nursery turned out exactly how I wanted it to. A space that was peaceful for a baby but could also be a space she could grow up in without having to completely redecorate.

And it of course had to have a lot of style so mommy could enjoy it as well!

Baby Zoe 0002

The “For Like Ever” print is one of my favorites and seriously makes the room.

Don’t you think?

Baby Zoe 0020

Zoe James hanging out in her crib, I went with the Hudson by Babyletto. Love the lines and mid century vibe.

Baby Zoe 0001
Baby Zoe 0009
Baby Zoe 0006
Baby Zoe 0092

My little peanut

Baby Zoe 0014
Baby Zoe 0012
Baby Zoe 0003
Baby Zoe 0004
Baby Zoe 0011

Both the window and closet drapes I bought at Ikea and embellished with grosgrain ribbon and pom pom trim.¬†I’m obsessed¬†and of course love the fact that they were super inexpensive.

All photography by Michele Beckwith Photography

About these ads

31 Responses to “Zoe’s Nursery”

1. etta October 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM #

You definitely have an eye for beauty, the room is gorgeous and all the details are perfect! I’m sure your pretty little girl feels so special in her nursery:)

2. Dogs, Dishes, and Decor October 17, 2012 at 10:51 AM #

I love absolutely everything about this room! The chair is fabulous, the rug is amazing, and the pom pom embellishments are perfect! Plus that crib, and the darling baby, of course.

3. Erin Franco October 17, 2012 at 11:22 AM #

I love your nursery too. When we move back to CA I am going to need you to help me make Norah’s room just as gorgeous! :)

4. Melissa Adler October 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM #

LOVE it!!!! You did an amazing job girl! xoxo

5. Michi October 17, 2012 at 3:08 PM #

As always, turned out so perfect! Crazy to see all the wonderful changes! :)

6. Katie October 18, 2012 at 7:46 AM #

The mint wall color you chose turned out so well… what did you end up going with?

• Lizzie Stewart October 18, 2012 at 8:11 AM #

Thank you!

We used Lighter Mint by Sherwin Williams

7. designstiles October 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM #

Nurseries are so precious. Great job and congratulations on your little girl. Definitely a room she can grow in to. I love the crib.

8. zoe October 23, 2012 at 7:32 PM #

Oh, her nursery is PERFECT. And so is her name. ;-)

9. Kat October 29, 2012 at 11:31 PM #

Where did you find the “For Like Ever” print?

• Lizzie Stewart October 30, 2012 at 4:41 PM #

You can purchase the For Like Ever print from here: http://www.super-rural.com/collections/prints

• stacy p November 21, 2012 at 10:07 AM #

Hi Lizzie I love your whole baby room it’s adorable. I am thinking about purchasing this crib and may I ask what size mattress did you get? I like how high up the mattress sits and you don’t have to bend over too much to place the baby in the crib. I would love to order the exact set up if you have any info you can share. Also where did you find your cute bedding?

• Lizzie Stewart November 21, 2012 at 3:53 PM #

Thank you so much!
        The mattress I have in Zoe’s nursery is this one by Naturepedic
        Yes the mattress level you see is the newborn height it also has two lower levels to choose from once baby can sit up or stand.
        The bedding I got from Carousel Designs I purchased the crib sheet from them as well as the skirt fabric which I DIYed.
        Hope this helps! Thanks for reading!

10. ryann November 15, 2012 at 7:05 AM #

LOVE this! where is the glider from?

11. Dani January 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM #

Gorgeous nursery!!!

Wondering what piece of furniture the fan is sitting on? Is that a bookcase? I need one for my sons room that is slim and it looks like it could fit the bill. Thank you!!

• Lizzie Stewart January 9, 2013 at 9:16 PM #

Thank you very much!

Yes, its the Expedit bookcase from Ikea.

12. Laura January 18, 2013 at 8:59 AM #

What a beautiful nursery! I was wondering where you found the chair. I’m expecting twins and will definitely need someplace to collapse!

13. Helen February 11, 2013 at 12:53 PM #

How did you set up the closet? Was it a closet organization kit or various pieces you put together?

14. Courtney Fishburn February 19, 2013 at 7:54 PM #

This nursery is absolutely gorgeous!! I was wondering where the pink and gray storage cubes are from? I love them!

• Lizzie Stewart February 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM #

Thank you very much! I got those at Home Depot they are the Martha Stewart brand.

15. Ana March 3, 2013 at 5:18 AM #

Love your nursery! How long was the skirt you ordered from carousel designs? 14″ or 20″?

Thank you!

16. Katie R May 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM #

Hi! I am searching everywhere and comparing prices on a gold moroccan pouf. I am nervous about ordering from somewhere I have never heard of. Can you please share where you got yours and if you are happy with the quality. Thank you!

17. Erin May 12, 2013 at 6:31 PM #

I absolutely live your glider. Where did you find it?

• Lizzie Stewart May 15, 2013 at 7:24 AM #

The glider is from Amazon called Newco tufted glider in beige.

Sent from my iPhone

18. AJ May 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM #

Hello- how big is your rug? I love this nursery!! :)

19. Donna June 21, 2013 at 1:27 PM #

Your nursery is peaceful and gorgeous! I’m sure your baby loves her room!

I’m in the process of organizing my closet and have looked everywhere for a setup that I like. I think I found it….I love Zoe’s closet! Could you please tell me what is at the top on the left side? Is that an area with doors? Did your husband build it, or did you buy it somewhere?

Thanks for your time.

20. Deanna July 31, 2013 at 8:34 AM #

Gorgeous nursery! I’m getting a nursery ready and I’d love to do the pom pom trim on the curtains. How big were the pom poms?

21. Lauren October 27, 2013 at 7:01 PM #

Hi – love the nursery! Wondering who makes the chandelier or where did you find?

22. Jessica November 21, 2013 at 1:57 PM #

Ditto on the Chandelier

23. Shanice June 10, 2014 at 3:03 PM #

Wow! Amazing! I would love it if you joined and contribute your awesome posts at my link party at City of Creative Dreams, starts on Fridays :D Hope to see you there at City of Creative Dreams Link Party.