white antlers

23 Dec

Well, Christmas is right around the corner and to keep us all in the spirit I hung some frosty antlers up…I hope Santa will be proud.

You remember the ones I got from the antique faire.

img_8648

I spray painted them a glossy white and mounted them onto a wood plaque that I found on eBay.

IMG_8919

IMG_8912

I decided to hang them above the TV to elongate the space, plus I really like how eye catching they are when you walk into the room.

IMG_8918

IMG_8925

Isn’t the living room coming along nicely. It’s one of my favorite places in the house.

IMG_8956

Happy Holidays!

About these ads

7 Responses to “white antlers”

1. everythingbananas December 23, 2011 at 12:27 PM #

awesome set of antlers you found! so jealous. I found some and i recently spray painted them yellow! haven’t hung them yet though. Yours look fab!

2. Melissa Adler December 23, 2011 at 1:07 PM #

Yessss!!! Love it girl

3. Michelle September 10, 2012 at 8:16 AM #

How did you mount them? Did you have to drill through the antlers?

• Lizzie Stewart October 3, 2012 at 2:01 PM #

The antlers already had pre drilled holes in them so we used those to drill onto the mounting plate.

• Lizzie Stewart November 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM #

Hi! The antlers were already pre drilled so we didn’t have to make the drill holes.

4. Mira October 27, 2012 at 6:09 AM #

I love the mirror in the hallway :)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. The DIY Queen – Antler Plaque - February 5, 2013

[...] Pottery Barn, and Z Gallerie are few stores that carry these, but they can be quite pricey. 346 Living has come up with this simple tutorial to DIY for a whole lot [...]